Google has provided the world with many inventions throughout history. Gmail is one of the many inventions that has changed the way we do mail. They also have great applications, like Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Books and Google News. Google can also connect you with YouTube. Now, you can check email and look at cute cat videos at the same time. As long as you’re connected to Gmail, you’re connected with the rest of the world.
But how can you be connected with the world if you can’t even sign in to your own Gmail account?
Here are the steps to the Gmail sign in inbox:
1. Register for Gmail. If you don’t already have a Gmail account, register for an account.
2. Choose Username and Password. Once that happens, you’ll have to choose your own username and password. For most accounts, username is just your new email address with Gmail. The password needs to be as secure as possible. Don’t use password123, but something like ^ThatCatHasWhiskers75^ should work. The best passwords have at least a capital letter, a number, and a special character. Keep that in mind when you create a new password.
3. Log in. Enter the username and password into the Gmail sign in inbox.
Once logged in, you’re connected to the rest of the world.
4. Advanced users. For advanced users, they don’t have to go through the Gmail sign in inbox process again. Most users have their computer automatically sign them into their account. Once you’ve entered your username and password, your web browser will pop up, asking if you want them to remember the username and password for you. This is the most risky, but it can still help with remembering your password if you forget it.
5. Forget password? No worries. If you do forget your password, no worries. Underneath the password text field, there’s a button called “Need Help?” This button helps those who cannot connect into the Gmail sign in inbox. Google will ask you a few questions to try to get your password back to you through a text through your phone. They can’t email you your new password because, obviously, you can’t log into your own email account. Through the registration process, you can enter multiple ways for Gmail to contact you if you somehow forget your password.
6. Connect to iPhone/iPad Mail app. On iPhones, iPads and Macs, you can set up your Gmail account with the mail system that’s on your home screen. Go to Settings on your iPhone, Mail, then type in your email account and the iPhone will automatically connect with your Gmail sign in inbox.
This is the easiest way to log into your Gmail account. Google has done an excellent job to try to get people to utilize all of their services. They also have Google Maps for traveling, Google Drive for multiple documents, and many other resources. All of these can be useful to you once you log into Gmail. The possibilities are endless. Give them a try by signing into your personal Gmail account.